Hospital Ar-Ridzuan is a private hospital managed by Kumpulan Perubatan Ar-Ridzuan Sdn. Bhd. which is a wholly owned company by PKEINPk Sdn. Bhd.
Established since 2001 formerly known as Pusat Rawatan Islam Ar-Ridzuan. On March 1, 2011, Hospital Ar-Ridzuan has relocated their operations to Greentown Suria, Ipoh . AR-RIDZUAN is supported by a team of dedicated specialist doctors and caring personnel to provide the best medical services.
Hospital Ar-Ridzuan marked a great milestone with the establishment of it’s Islamic concept “Hospital Mesra Ibadah” in Ipoh.
More than a century later, Hospital Ar-Ridzuan has developed into what it is today – the only hospital which provides female doctor in Obstetrics and Gynecology medical services.
Years of Experience
- Opening of Manjung Dialysis Operation in November 2021
- Operation & Addition of Dialysis unit to 20 Chairs
- Appointed as a Covid-19 Vaccine Center by ProtectHealth Corporation Sdn Bhd & Silvervax
- Ceremony of Signing a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between Hospital Ar-Ridzuan and ReGen Rehab Hospital
- Ceremony of Signing a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between Hospital Ar-Ridzuan and Nephrocare Sdn Bhd
- Ceremony of Signing a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between Hospital Ar-Ridzuan and Quest International University